A FUN tool to help you teach water concepts. Teachers who use our Water Kits© say they can move through water lessons faster, their students ask more questions, and they are able to discuss concepts in greater depth.
Your students will feel bonds with these magnetic water molecules. Embedded magnets accurately reflect positive and negative charges, allowing your students to:
- Understand polarity
- Create non-polar ethanol
- Compare the various strengths of hydrogen, covalent, and ionic bonds
- Investigate capillary action and transpiration
- Demonstrate the differences between adhesion and cohesion
- Explain surface tension, evaporation, and condensation
- Show the states of water (gas, liquid, and solid)
- Dissolve salt to explore solubility
- Model ice structures and snowflakes
- Define and create models of the states of osmosis
- Understand the basics of water autoionization, dissociation and pH
Each single Water Kit© cup includes pieces for 12 water molecules, 1 sodium, 1 chloride, 1 ethane and 1 hydroxyl group.